Welcome To The Leek College Art Department Blog

we are inspired....

Thursday 18 July 2013

Yes to Marmite...NO to Cher...Farewell lovely art students!

Sad time of year when the students leave but the flip side is occasionally you get fab gifts - this was a classic gift from the lovely Anna Hartley...the story goes - I made the 'mistake'  of mentioning to a group one day  that i would rather have pins stuck in my eyes than listen to Cher  - maybe a bit extreme but...Cher!! (sorry to any Cher fans reading this...just a personal thing!) ..the mistake being then that i found pictures of cher on my window and had to endure Cher on trips and played in the base rooms...never show your weakness to a student! when Anna left this was the brill present i got from her..thank you Anna, you're a star!


Anna and me receiving my chocolate plaque!

 
Knowing i'm a huge Marmite fan I also had really fab and thoughtful gift of a marmite mug and key ring (thanks Molly) ...and a bottle of wine & some joss sticks that relieve stress  - what are you saying Justin!! Stressed...moi!

No comments:

Post a Comment