Welcome To The Leek College Art Department Blog

we are inspired....

Sunday 9 February 2014

The Design Trust: favourite social media tools and how we use them successfully

I have just come across a good link through a re-tweet from the Manchester Craft and Design Centre (https://twitter.com/ManchesterCraft) from the Design Trust discussing the use of social media - thought it would be useful to share.


http://www.thedesigntrust.co.uk/the-design-trust-favourite-social-media-tool/...follow the link to see the full article on ....

 - The Design Trust:  favourite social media tools and how we use them successfully


.....Are you getting confused and overwhelmed by all the different social media that you can use?  Spending far too much time on twitter or FaceBook?  Many of these free social media tools are fantastic for small businesses, but they can take up a lot of your time and not add a lot to your bottom line, if you are not careful.
Before we get started  I am happy to admit that I still feel like a social media novice too.  I have learnt the hard way what works for me, and what doesn’t.  I have stopped worrying about wanting to do them all, and now really focus on only a couple of tools that work for me.

check the article out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment